3835 Clement Street - San Francisco
Sold NA - Single Family Home
Beautiful and spacious 1920’s home with charm and character abound. This home is situated in a unique, quiet urban setting: across from Lincoln Golf Course and the Legion of Honor. On the first level this sophisticated home offers a spacious living room with wood burning fireplace, formal dining room with built in hutch, chef’s kitchen with professional grade stainless appliances and Caesarstone counters, breakfast nook, two spacious bedrooms with ocean views and a spa-like bath. The lower level features two big bedrooms, a second full bath and laundry area. The lower level opens up to a landscaped zen-like backyard with ipe deck, drought tolerant plants and accent lighting throughout. Need more space? Owners in Planning Dept. phase w/plans for ~900 SF third story addition.
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Flooded with natural light (windows on three sides)
- Hardwood floors
- Master bedroom views of the ocean
- Security system
- Wood burning fireplace
- New chimney sleeve in 2014
- Zen backyard with ipe deck, drought tolerant plants and accent lighting throughout
- Owners have plans for third story addition that would add 1048 of living space and 148 feet of deck space on third floor with stunning views to the south and west to the Pacific Ocean. Total square footage would be 3805. Ask for more details.