54 Pleasant Street - San Francisco
Sold $1,349,000 - Condominium
Ideally located on a quiet block on Nob Hill, this beautiful condominium offers character, modern conveniences & luxury; all within a full floor of a charming boutique building.
The light-filled condo was recently remodeled and offers a spacious and open floor plan with formal living room, formal dining room, office/flex room, chef’s kitchen, hand-tiled baths and spacious bedrooms. The location is ideal for a quick commute to downtown and a short walk to numerous fine dining establishments, grocery store and parks.
Highlights of the Condo:
- Classic detail & modern elegance throughout: high ceilings, hardwood flooring, crown molding and built-in’s
- Custom lighting package with a mix of designer fixtures and recessed lights; perfect for the art collector
- Fabulous kitchen with Sub Zero fridge, Viking gas range, wine frig, custom cabinetry and carrera counter tops
- Two fireplaces; one in living room with imported stone hearth and another with hand tiled hearth
- Double pane windows
- In-unit laundry
- Hand-tiled baths with designer fixtures
- Generous closet space
- Secure garage parking and storage unit
Highlights of the Location:
- Quiet, serene setting atop Nob Hill
- Quick & easy access to downtown: walk downhill, take the cable car or bus
- A short walk for amenities such as fine dining, entertainment and groceries
- Walk score of 97! Leave your car in the garage!