The Sea Cliff & Lake Street Corridor Market Report
Welcome neighbors! Thank you for visiting my Sea Cliff & Lake Street neighborhoods real estate update. As a neighborhood resident, I see & hear a lot of the unpublished and “behind the scenes” information that contributes to a clear understanding of pricing and values in the immediate area. I’ve captured this information and keep it updated below.
As far as what is in store for 2016 in the neighborhood as well as San Francisco, I have a few items of note:
- Demand for all housing types will be solid (not great) in the first half of ‘16
- Any unique property will still command a premium
- I think the strategy of under-pricing a property is on its way out. More properties will be priced at market or slightly higher
- I think the markets in Southern Marin and East Bay will slow; creating more flight out of SF (and more inventory)
- The entry level market (<$1M) will be very strong
- Interest rates will likely climb a half a point by end of the year
- Annual appreciation rates will likely slow (i.e. no more double digit growth)
The information presented to you below captures (a) the top annual sale in Sea Cliff & Lake Street corridor (b) 2015 sales data in graph format for easy historical reference (c) a live graph detailing sales price & price per foot metrics.
If you’d like more specific information as it relates to your home, please feel free to contact me via telephone or email.
Top Neighborhood Sales for 2015
2015 Neighborhood Home Values
Interactive Neighborhood Price and Price per Foot Charts
The data on the charts below is live and interactive. Use your pointer to roll over the timeline to get the data elements. This chart will continue to update so come back again later to check it out.
Luxury Home Sales
If you are thinking about buying or selling, I’d love to speak to you. When representing buyers & sellers of luxury real estate in the neighborhood, as demonstrated by the chart below, nobody has a better track record!
Scott Whelan, Broker
Please call or email if you have any questions about this report,
or if I can help you in any other way.